Coral Sands Luxury Beach House is a Holiday house that is the ideal accommodation for beach lovers and visitors to the McLaren Vale wine region. Experience the best of both worlds – the vines of McLaren Vale and the stunning coastline of Maslin Beach!
Perfectly positioned to capture spectacular views of the sea and cliffs, guests will thoroughly enjoy a relaxing stay. Unwind on the large decking that captures the evening sunset over the water.
- 1 Minute walk to stunning Maslin Beach
- 5 Minute drive to McLaren Vale – world famous wine region
- 45 minutes from Adelaide airport and CBD
- 30 minutes from Cape Jervis ferry to Kangaroo Island
- 30 minutes from Victor Harbor and Animal park
The family friendly beach is directly at the end of a street, only a 150m walk. Fishing, boogie boarding, sand boarding are popular at this beach. The sand is soft and white with hardly any seaweed. The water is crystal clear and much more transparent than any of the suburban beaches along the coast. This northern end of the beach is dog friendly with a leash-free area. There is a reserve with new playground, open showers and picnic areas. There is an unclad part to the beach but it is quite far away at the southern end of the beach. There is separate access to this end of the beach with a separate car park located further around towards Port Willunga.
FAMILY THINGS TO DO
- Head to the McLaren Vale Visitors Centre, collect some brochures, have a coffee in the gardens and playground area
- Visit the ducks and geese at Goose Island , Serafino winery, McLaren Vale
- Have a milkshake at the Almond train cafe with over 86 flavours to choose from.
- Hire canoes and paddle the Onkaparinga River or out to sea – Easy Kayaks at Pt Noarlunga 0432 923 084
- Visit Urimbirra Wild Life Park at Victor Harbor. www.urimbirra.com.au
- Go fishing for Tommy Ruffs or Salmon Trout off the beach at Maslin
- Year round fun at Noarlunga Swimming Centre with the pool inflatables and tarzan rope and toddler pool
- Cinema, bowling and ice skating all at Noarlunga
- Walk along the jetty at Pt Noarlunga as see what’s biting or pack your squid hook and catch some dinner.