Corals Sands Luxury Beach House is an exclusive holiday house privately owned and managed by Sam & Victoria Daw.
This stylish and peaceful holiday destination has commanding views over the gorgeous blue waters and natural cliffs of Maslin Beach, and has all the modern touches to ease you straight into a stress free holiday mode.
Located only minutes away from the beach and the vineyards of McLaren Vale so your holiday destination is close to everything but you will feel away from it all! Relax, unwind and treat yourself with the luxury your deserve.
The ideal getaway destination for family holidays, wedding accommodation or a special time with friends or loved one. With 5 bedrooms there is plenty of room for 2 families or 3 couples to have space and privacy.
Upstairs comprises of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open lounge, dining and kitchen area and a huge private decking. Downstairs has 2 bedrooms, large bathroom, laundry, lounge room and large gardens.
- Luxury 1000 thread count linen and super soft towels
- 3 luxury bathrooms with 2 separate living areas
- Designer kitchen and open dining area
- Riedel glassware
- Expansive under cover entertaining deck area
- Wood combustion fire
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-con/heating in all rooms
- Large flat screen TVs, DVD, player and DVD library
- Surround sound Bose entertainment system
- Private lawn with golfing green, swings and fort
- DeLongi coffee machine (Nespresso pods)
- Fully equipped laundry with washer and dryer
- Children’s sporting equipment and games provided
- 4 vehicle secure parking with remote gate access and security system
- Outdoor Balinese bamboo shower
THE BEDROOMS (5 in total, 3 upstairs and 2 downstairs)
- MASTER SUITE – King bed, ensuite with double walk-in rain shower, private balcony with sea views, TV, walk in robe, ceiling fan & ducted heating/cooling
- QUEEN SUITE – Queen bed, robes, TV, ceiling fan and ducted heating/cooling, access to bathroom with deep Japanese inspired bath, separate shower, separate toilet and vanity area.
- CHILDRENS SUITE – 2 sets of bunk beds all with adult support mattresses. This room shares the same bathroom facilities as the queen suite.
- QUEEN SUITE DOWNSTAIRS – Queen bed, dresser and mirror, built-in-robes, ceiling fan & ducted heating/cooling, TV, WI-FI. Full wall to wall sliding doors open out to the downstairs decking and back yard. Private access to bathroom.
- SINGLE SUITE DOWNSTAIRS – 1 King Single with single trundle with support mattress. Shares downstairs bathroom with queen suite, ceiling fan, wi-fi
The bedrooms are set up so 2 families or 3 couples can share the house whilst still having plenty of space and privacy.
THE KITCHEN – The heart of the house with a view
This master piece kitchen is professionally designed for lavish entertaining and easy to use cooking. Prepare meals, enjoy a beverage or just read the paper in the heart of the house while soaking up the spectacular views through floor to ceiling windows that face the ocean. Cooking is a breeze with an 8 meter granite preparation bench, Induction cook top, 15 setting oven, Miele silent dishwasher, French door 780lt fridge, LED floating island granite bench, built in bar and wine glass cabinet, all quality utensils, cutlery and kitchen ware. Double sliding doors lead out to the large entertaining deck area and outside another kitchen area with built-in Teppanyaki BBQ and Family Size WeberQ.
UPSTAIRS ENTERTAINMENT AREAS – Lounge, Dining & Decking
The entire living areas have gorgeous views looking out over the sea and natural cliffs of this rural part of the coast. Watch the sun set into the ocean directly in front of you as you relax with an afternoon “sundowner” in the plush leather lounges, dining table or on the bar stools around the island bench. Large couches and a day lounge are positioned around the combustion heater that warms the whole upstairs living area during the cooler months.
The oversized decking is completely covered, outdoor Bose speaker system, granite benches with sink, beer fridge, built-in Teppanyaki stainless steel BBQ plate, free standing family WeberQ BBQ. Large teak table with 10 comfortable chairs is the ultimate location any time of day to relax and take in the breathtaking tranquil seaviews.
The ground floor has the perfect 2nd lounge room or kids retreat. Set up with Foxtel, X-box 360 & sensor, TV, children’s DVD’s and a cupboard full of games and sports equipment. Opening up to a large landscaped lawn there is plenty of room for children’s activities.
For the Children
- Own lounge/games room complete with TV, X-box, DVDs, Foxtel.
- Mini golf
- Fishing rods, crab nets
- Surf board & boogie boards
- Mountain bikes
- Swing set
- Infinity sand pit with buckets
- Wooden fort
- New play ground at the end of the street
For the Babies
- Port-a-cot with linen
- Bumbo and baby bean bag
- High chair
- Toys cupboard
- Baby bath and towels
For the Beachgoers
- Beach shade tent
- Fish rod, crab nets
- Surf board
- Boogie boards
- Beach chairs
- Compressor for beach toys
- Out-door Balinese shower with hot water after your time at the beach!
A 5 hole golf putting green encompasses the front garden. Practice your putting before heading out to one of the local courses! Hours of fun for adults and children alike! Putters and balls are all provided.
The back garden has an infinity sand pit, swing set and tree fort for the children. There is plenty of lawn area for backyard cricket and football. Outside is complete with a dining table on the paved, shaded veranda.
The outside Balinese bamboo shower has both hot and cold water and is perfect after time spent at the beach.
- Fishing rods, surf board, boogie board, sun shade, bucket and spades all provided in the lock up shed.
- Two Specialized mountain bikes are ready to take you exploring over the cliffs or maybe you could make it to Star of Greece for a morning coffee or afternoon ice-cream
- 4 vehicle parking is available behind secure remote control gates
The family friendly beach is directly at the end of a street, only a 150m walk. Fishing, boogie boarding, sand boarding are popular at this beach. The sand is soft and white with hardly any seaweed. The water is crystal clear and much more transparent than any of the suburban beaches along the coast. This northern end of the beach is dog friendly with a leash-free area. There is a reserve with new playground, open showers and picnic areas. There is an unclad part to the beach but its quite far away at the southern end. There is separate access to this end of the beach with a separate car park located further around towards Port Willunga.